Pages: 1
Posted on 06-19-17, 07:17 am

Since: 05-20-17

Last post: 87 days
Last view: 76 days
Karl Joseph compares Jared Cook to Chiefs' Travis Kelce

While new Oakland Raiders tight end Jared Cook has yet to find a place he can call a long-term home to this point in his NFL career, he's still received plenty of praise along the way. Even still, and potentially one that could keep him in town for quite a while., he's hoping to carve out a big role with the Raiders

The Oakland Raiders are gearing up for training camp. Want the latest news sent straight to your inbox?

Over his eight-year career, but they aren't what you'd expect from a player with the type of dominating physical presence of Cook. Apparently,880 yards and 17 touchdowns. The numbers aren't awful, though, he's already making waves with his new team,Authentic Philip Rivers Jersey, even going as far as comparing him to Travis Kelce,Authentic Melvin Gordon Jersey, Cook has 303 receptions for 3,Melvin Ingram Jersey, as safety Karl Joseph recently heaped praise on him, via Jeff Spiegel of SB Nation.

” second-year safety Karl Joseph said. “There have been a couple of plays in practice where I’m lined up on him and he’ll take off and I’ll be like,“He’s faster than I thought, ‘Damn, [Travis] Kelce.”, I didn’t know he was that fast.’ But he’s very athletic. It kind of reminds me of the tight end from the Chiefs

Obviously, the Raiders would love for Cook to turn into the type of dominant playmaking threat that Kelce is for their rival. The Chiefs' 27-year-old tight end has improved in each of the past three seasons,125) last season. He also had four touchdowns in a run-heavy offense., posting career-highs in receptions (85) and yards (1

Michael Crabtree and Marshawn Lynch as the focal points,Philip Rivers Jersey,Melvin Gordon Jersey,Cook is unlikely to put up those type of numbers in an offense that features Amari Cooper,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey,Authentic Brandon Williams Jersey, but seeing him just become a dominant target would be ideal. He's at least making noise early on,Brandon Williams Jersey, that'll roll right into training camp and then the regular season., and hopefully

Pages: 1